Quarterly Threat Report
TOP THREATS AND TRENDS
In this report, you'll learn key developments in the threat landscape and how to protect your business against the latest attacks, including:
- What to look for in the latest versions of business email compromise
- How mobile exploit kits are leveraging multiple vulnerabilities to give attackers control of devices
- How to protect against social phishing that has overwhelmed corporations
THE HUMAN FACTOR REPORT
Highlights of this year’s report:
- Extending a shift that began in 2014, URL-based campaigns gave way to massive, constantly evolving campaigns that deliver malware payloads through malicious documents.
- Social engineering has become the No. 1 infection vector.
- Campaigns are more tailored to target regions.
- Social media and mobile apps are no longer corner cases for information security policy. Instead, they have become a key route to victims.
Ransomware Survival Guide
PROTECT YOUR ORGANIZATION FROM TODAY'S FASTEST GROWING CYBER THREAT
In this guide you will learn:
- Why ransomware is surging
- What to do before, during, and after a ransomware attack.
- Why you shouldn’t pay ransoms—and why you may have to
- What free decryption tools can’t protect you
- How to stop ransomware at the gates
Exploring Specific Threats, Trends, and Transformations
January - March 2016
Download ReportJanuary - March 2016
Ransomware and Impostor (aka BEC) phishing dominated the threat landscape in the first three months of 2016 as attackers continued to exploit ‘the human factor’ and rapidly monetize compromises.