You may access the recording on-demand and pass your exam by April 17th, 2023 at 5pm PST to get certified!
Course 1 Title: Getting Started with Insider Threats
Course 1 Description:
Remote work, cloud adoption, and employee turnover are creating risks of data loss and insider threats. According to the 2022 Ponemon Cost of Insider Threat Report, insider-led incidents have increased 44% over the past two years, making it imperative for organizations to be aware of the potential for insider threats and have a strategy to address them.
In this session, our instructors will provide a foundational overview of insider threats. In the first course we discuss:
- What are insider threats and how they differ from insider risk
- The three types of insider threats
- Key approaches to detecting and managing insider threats
- How Insider Threat Management (ITM) and DLP are converging
- The definition of an Insider Threat Management program