Ransomware attackers collected more than $209 million from victims during the first three months of 2016 alone, with the volume of attacks 10 times higher than all of 2015. In addition to the ransom itself, these attacks can exact a heavy cost: business disruption, remediation costs, and a diminished brand.
In this guide you will learn:
- Why ransomware is surging
- What to do before, during, and after a ransomware attack.
- Why you shouldn’t pay ransoms—and why you may have to
- What free decryption tools can’t protect you
- How to stop ransomware at the gates