Getting Started with Information Protection
August 3 and 10 at 6pm UK / 7pm CET
The growth of remote work, digital transformation, and cloud adoption has fundamentally altered the modern workforce, in turn increasing the potential for data loss, insider risks, and cloud threats. In fact, 63% of CISOs say they experienced a material loss of sensitive information within the past 12 months.1 Protecting an organisation from brand and financial damage caused by data loss and insider risk requires security teams to take a programmatic, cross-functional approach. Yet, knowing where to start can feel like a daunting task.
Join our two-part series of 30-minute webinars to learn how to start your organisation’s journey and protect your most sensitive data.
Webinar Series - Part 1
Getting Started with DLP and Insider Threat Management
Protecting sensitive data has gotten more complicated and challenging due to the modern way of working. To protect an organization’s crown jewels, a systematic approach is needed to bring together people, process, and technology. What’s more, a successful DLP and Insider Threat Management (ITM) program goes beyond the Security team to include HR, Legal, and Compliance. All must work together toward a common goal: protecting data and decreasing risk to the business.
Join our 30-minute webinar, the first in a two-part series, to learn about:
- The importance of taking a people-centric approach to insider threats and data loss
- The steps needed to set-up a DLP and ITM program
- Approaches for balancing privacy and productivity
- Tools used to manage data loss and insider threats and required capabilities
Webinar Series - Part 2
Getting Started with Cloud Data Security and CASB
As your people share and store more of your corporate data in the cloud, the possibility of a breach increases. The adoption of cloud apps and hybrid work mean your people can share high-value content through multiple channels: email, link sharing and messaging. Malicious activity and even well-intentioned oversharing of content by your users can put your data at risk. A robust, advanced CASB solution can help you define and implement policies to protect your information.
Join our 30-minute webinar, the second in a two-part series, to learn about:
- Risk-aware data security that connects the dots between compromised accounts and a data breach
- The steps needed to set-up a CASB solution that protects your sensitive data
- Ways to gain visibility into your cloud apps and minimize risk by preventing unauthorized sharing
- Policies that govern how, when and where your people can access your sensitive corporate data