Drawing on insights and data from our products and researchers, the Human Factor tells the story of a year when cybersecurity jumped from the tech page to the front page. Our annual threat report explores user trends from our uniquely people-centric lens. See how vulnerabilities, attacks and privilege are transforming the threat landscape. Here are just a few key findings from this year's report:
- More than 20 million messages tried to deliver malware linked to eventual ransomware attack.
- Over 80% of businesses are attacked by a compromised supplier account in any given month.
- Attackers attempt over 100,000 telephone-oriented attacks every day.
- SMS-based phishing attempts doubled in the U.S. year over year.
- Managers and executives make up only 10% of users, but almost 50% of the most severe attack risk in our data.
Download the report now.