Protecting Healthcare Enterprises Against Ransomware Attacks
See how a people-centric approach can help combat advanced cyber threats.
Powered by Intelligence
Any size. Anywhere. Healthcare organisations rely on Proofpoint
Digital transformation revolutionises healthcare and creates vulnerabilities
Remote care, electronic record, mHealth and a more distributed business ecosystem are improving patient care. Unfortunately, they are also opening new avenues of attack for cyber criminals —making security, privacy and compliance more challenging than ever.
Proofpoint products deliver on the promise of people-centric solutions for healthcare
Stop threats before they reach clinical and support staff
Protect against ransomware, general phishing, credential-phishing attacks, email and other forms of digital fraud.
- Combat email and cloud threats.
- Secure Microsoft 365 and other cloud applications.
- Keep risky web content out of your environment.
Training makes people your best line of defence
Whether through email, the web, social media or cloud apps, people are the target of choice for today’s attacks. Education and training are essential.
- Help your employees identify, resist and report attacks before the damage is done.
- Adopt a people-centric, high-visibility security posture.
Safeguard your data
Protect data loss to keep patient data private and safe from attacks, mistakes, and insider risk.
- Combat data loss and insider threats.
- Take a zero-trust approach to remote access for your workforce.
- Modernise compliance and archiving to reduce compliance risk.
- Augment your data protection with data security experts from our Managed Services for Information Protection (MSIP) global team.
Ready to get started?
Here’s how your free trial works:
- Meet with our cybersecurity experts to assess your environment and identify your threat risk exposure
- Within 24 hours and minimal configuration, we'll deploy our solutions for 30 days
- Experience our technology in action!
- Receive report outlining your security vulnerabilities to help you take immediate action against cybersecurity attacks
Fill out this form to request a meeting with our cybersecurity experts.
Thank you for your submission.