Local government protection from Proofpoint
As threats become more advanced, learn why a people-centric approach is essential for the public sector.
Defending the full spectrum of civil infrastructure and services
From essential services, to election systems, and other critical infrastructure like water and utilities, literally no government agency is safe from alarmingly frequent cyber attacks. Unfortunately today’s attackers have more digital avenues to attack, and they know they can take advantage of an agency’s most vulnerable asset: people.
Advanced protection with people-centric solutions
Prevention begins with your people
Stop social-engineering based threats like ransomware, general phishing, credential-phishing attacks, email and other forms of digital fraud.
- Combat email and cloud threats.
- Secure Microsoft 365 and other cloud applications.
- Keep risky web content out of your environment.
A trained staff is a safe staff
Educate staff on how to quickly identify and prevent threats via email, the web, social media or cloud apps.
- Assess end user risk with simulated attacks and knowledge assessments.
- Train your employees to identify, resist and report attacks.
- Gain real-time insight on who is being attacked, how and ways to prevent it.
Safe data. Safe communities.
Stop the most common forms of data loss to keep your agency safe and compliant, and essential services secure.
- Combat data loss and insider risk.
- Take a zero-trust approach to remote access for your workforce.
- Modernise compliance and archiving to reduce compliance risk.
Ready to get started?
Here’s how your free trial works:
- Meet with our cybersecurity experts to assess your environment and identify your threat risk exposure
- Within 24 hours and minimal configuration, we'll deploy our solutions for 30 days
- Experience our technology in action!
- Receive report outlining your security vulnerabilities to help you take immediate action against cybersecurity attacks
Fill out this form to request a meeting with our cybersecurity experts.
Thank you for your submission.