We are pleased to announce that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named five Proofpoint channel leaders to its Women of the Channel list for 2022.
2022 Women of the Channel Awards: Power 100 List
- Chari Rhoades, VP Americas Channel and Partner Sales, is currently responsible for Proofpoint’s partner programs, enablement and key channel initiatives focused on delivering net new business to the organization through Proofpoint's channel routes to market. Since joining Proofpoint in 2021, she has launched a new partner business planning model and led the redesign of our deal registration program, among other impressive accomplishments.
2022 Women of the Channel Awards
- Heather Harlos, Sr. Director of Global Partner Programs & Enablement, has been helping companies optimize their business operations and go-to-market strategies for over 15 years. Recently joining Proofpoint in March 2022, she looks forward to building on the robust channel program that Proofpoint has developed as well as strategically aligning with our partners and channel marketing team to achieve overarching success.
- Molly Foley, Sr. Director, Channel Marketing, has a proven track record of articulating company vision, enabling partner success and meeting aggressive business objectives. Today she oversees Proofpoint’s channel marketing initiatives and is focused on implementing programs focused on relationship building, training workshops that help grow skills and differentiate our partner community, and bite-sized content for easy digital digestion.
- Ashley Newell, Sr. Manager, Channel Marketing, joined Proofpoint in June of 2014 and has held several roles in the channel marketing organization, partnering with resellers of all types and sizes to drive Proofpoint's growth in the cybersecurity market. Today she leads a team that delivers scalable marketing programs to our channel sales organization, partnering with internal stakeholders and outside agencies.
- Nikita Sharma, Sr. Manager, SMB Business Operations, has ten years of experience in corporate strategy and growth. At Proofpoint, she is responsible for managing the SMB platform's rapid growth by running all key business operations, go-to-market strategies, analytics, and partner acceleration. She works closely with channel sales and product leadership as well as with key partner sales leaders.
These women join an esteemed list honoring the incredible accomplishments of female leaders in the IT channel. Those named on this annual list come from all corners of the IT channel — including vendors, distributors, and solution providers whose vision, expertise, and contributions make an impact on the industry every day.
“We are proud to once again recognize the remarkable leaders on this year’s Women of the Channel list. Their influence, confidence, and diligence continue to accelerate channel success significantly,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “Their accomplishments will inspire others, and we look forward to witnessing their future contributions to the channel.”
For information on Proofpoint’s channel partner program and how we place our partners at the center of our success, please visit https://partners.proofpoint.com. To explore career opportunities on our channel team, please visit https://www.proofpoint.com/us/company/careers.