What your users don’t know about cyber threats can hurt them—and your organisation. They’re constantly being targeted by cyber attacks. Missteps caused by their lack of knowledge could lead to disruption, loss and long-term damage. This e-book explores real-world cyber attack examples and five major categories that begin with—or hinge on—compromising users. You'll learn:
- How phishing left 225,000 people in the dark in Ukraine
- Why a CFO fell for a $46.7 million business email compromise attack
- What Central American country refused to pay a $20 million ransomware demand
- Where cloud-based attacks are targeting Microsoft 365 users
- How user awareness training could have helped in all of these attacks
Download your copy now.