Managed Security Awareness
Protect your organisation with a tailored security awareness programme
The human factor in cybersecurity should not be underestimated—or undervalued. People account for most of the data breaches in organisations today. So it’s important to deploy and optimise your security awareness programme to address the constantly changing threat landscape. The Proofpoint Managed Security Awareness team is focused on changing user behaviour and aligning your initiatives to your organisation’s culture and objectives. This allows you to optimise your investment in the Proofpoint Security Awareness platform. And it helps you make user education a strategic part of your defense-in-depth strategy.
Deliver a continuous security awareness programme aligned with best practices
Best-in-class security awareness programs
Reduce employee risk faster when our team implements your security awareness program. We use our expert knowledge of Proofpoint assessment, training and threat intelligence resources to get you results. We support enterprises of all sizes in industries and regions around the globe. And we know how to optimise programs and strategise around behavior change. Our experts use our established learning framework and comprehensive cybersecurity awareness portfolio to plan and deliver your program.
- Assess your users’ recognition of email-based phishing threats with customised phishing simulations based on real-world attacks
- Measure cybersecurity knowledge and effectiveness of training through learning assessments that provide insights into users’ areas of strength and weakness
- Use our culture assessment to evaluate the security culture across your organisation based on three key dimensions: responsibility, importance and empowerment
- Align education to address specific areas of concern, such as emerging threats or user-demonstrated vulnerabilities to phishing attacks
Continuous operational support
It’s difficult to find experienced security awareness practitioners who are knowledgeable about the latest threats, attack techniques and security best practices. And it’s even more challenging in a tight cybersecurity labor market. But Proofpoint can help. Our Managed Security Awareness team of experts support your organisation by using in-depth knowledge of the threat landscape and optimal security awareness strategies.
Don’t let your security awareness program suffer from a lack of resources, time and attention. Let us help you optimise your investment in the Proofpoint Security Awareness platform and free up your internal staff. You can rely on us to plan and implement an effective program and handle administrative and deployment tasks.
- Work in collaboration with us to define your program goals based on your organisation’s objectives
- Leverage our expert knowledge of the Proofpoint Security Awareness platform, tools, and training portfolio to get the most out of your technology investment
- Relax in the knowledge that your security awareness program will continue as planned, regardless of any internal staffing challenges you might face
- Meet with us on a regular cadence to discuss progress and identify areas for improvement
Integrated and actionable reporting
Our team gives you an integrated view of user vulnerability. This is done through our knowledge and culture assessments, simulated phishing campaigns, training statistics and PhishAlarm email reporting. We yield executive insights for stakeholders across the organisation and at the board level. You get actionable performance analysis that shows improvement trends, areas of concern and recommendations for improvement.
- Gain visibility into user knowledge levels and susceptibility to attack with quantifiable data and deeper correlational analysis by departments, geographies or roles.
- Evaluate improvements against baseline data we establish at the onset of your program through phishing simulations and learning and culture assessments.
- Receive reports securely via email for each activity as the program progresses or use our results API, which enables you to create dashboards through the BI tool of your choosing.
- Identify risk domains within your organisation and work with us to create a plan for strengthening your workforce.
- Gain access to industry and template benchmarking analysis (if available).