It may have been less eventful than the year it followed, but 2021 was another testing time for cybersecurity professionals. To find out how CISOs coped with the ‘calm’ after the storm, Proofpoint once again surveyed global CISOs to produce the Voice of the CISO Report 2022.
Watch as we examine our findings from over 1,400 CISOs across 14 countries, including the U.S., UK, France, Germany, Singapore, Australia, and Japan.
We explore how 2020’s rush to enable remote work and maintain businesses as usual made way for the challenge of securing hybrid setups for the long term. All while a string of high-profile cyberattacks on healthcare, fuel and food supplies made headlines around the world.
In this 45-minute session, our resident cybersecurity CISO for APJ will discussed:
- How CISOs adjusted after the most turbulent year in recent history
- The impact of The Great Resignation on security posture
- How security teams are adapting to long-term hybrid working
- The part our people play in putting organisations at risk
- The changing role and increasing demands of the CISO