Join top industry leaders for a free half-day online summit of in-depth talks and interactive discussions. We will cover the latest cybersecurity trends, real-world examples of lessons learned, and best practices for protecting your company’s most important assets: your people and your data.
We’ll cover email security topics like business email compromise and email account compromise, along with the latest in protecting cloud apps and security awareness training. Join this community of cybersecurity experts and peers to learn and share innovative ideas that will stop attackers in their tracks.
All sessions will be eligible for CPE credits with ISC(2).
How and When to Join
Event: Free online summit for cybersecurity professionals
Date: Wednesday, May 6th, 2020
Time: 9 am – 1:45 pm PST / 12 pm – 4:45 pm EST
- Opening Keynote: Defend the New Front Lines with People-Centric Cybersecurity Strategy
- Panel: Email Fraud – the Ins & Outs of Business and Email Account Compromise
- Zero Trust – Security in the Age of the Cloud & Worker Mobility
- Cloudy with a Chance of Threats: Strategies to Defend Cloud Users & Data
- Economics of Reducing Insider Threat Breaches & Accelerating Response
- Closing Keynote: Panel – Benchmarks & KPIs You Need to Know for Security Awareness Training
Ready to join us? Register now.