Today’s attacks rely on hacking human nature, not outfoxing your firewall. That means you can’t stop people-focused attacks by doubling down on technology designed to protect things. Download this guide to help you put the spotlight back on people. It explores how malicious URL attacks work, why they’re so hard to stop, and how you can take a people-centric approach to managing them. You’ll learn:
- How email became attackers’ favourite threat vector
- What makes malicious URL-based attacks so hard to stop
- Why wholesale blocking and monitoring policies don’t work in most enterprises
- Who benefits from adaptive controls that take a people-centric view of risk
- How web isolation technology can protect the enterprise—and user privacy
Download the guide to see how an adaptive web isolation can help you stop URL based attacks.