Everyone gets phishing emails. Not everyone falls for them. Find out how vulnerable users are to today’s biggest cyber threats in our eighth annual State of the Phish report. This year’s report dives deep into today’s threats—and how prepared users are to face them. Get a wealth of data, insight and advice based on knowledge assessments, self-reported cybersecurity habits and actual responses to simulated phishing emails. You’ll learn:
- The impact of socially engineered attacks
- Organisation-, industry-, and department-level failure, reporting, and resilience data
- How emerging threats and organisation-specific data can (and should) inform your cyber defenses
- User awareness gaps and cybersecurity behaviours that could be putting your organisation at risk
- Threat trends and advice about how to make your cyber defences more effective
Download your copy now.