Protect your email ecosystem from today’s advanced email threats including business email compromise (BEC) and consumer phishing. Proofpoint Email Fraud Defence gives you the visibility, toolset, and services needed to authorise legitimate email senders and block fraudulent messages before they reach the inbox.
Features and Benefits
Increased BEC and consumer phishing protection
Email fraud is rife – business email compromise (BEC) is costing companies billions, and consumer phishing is at an all-time high. The majority of these email scams are also preventable.
Utilising the power of email authentication, Email Fraud Defence protects your organisation from all phishing attacks that spoof trusted domains.
Visibility of who is sending email across your email ecosystem allows you to authorise all legitimate senders and block email scams before they reach your employees, customers, and business partners.
Implemented with our other defences, you can:
- Prevent CEO/CFO bank transfer attacks and W2 scams
- Block malicious emails that spoof trusted domains before they reach your employees and customers
- Protect your business partners from fraudulent emails that steal your corporate identity
Our Email Fraud Defence solution can eliminate the devastating impact of imposter email fraud. Utilising the power of email authentication, we enable you to detect, block and respond to threats before they reach your employees.
PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS FROM EMAIL FRAUD
Email Fraud Defence gives you visibility of your email ecosystem so you can account for and authenticate all of the email coming into, and being sent from your organisation. Email Fraud Defence not only analyses and interprets DMARC reports for you, but also enriches them with robust message samples. This 360-degree visibility helps you to authorise all legitimate email sent on your organisation’s behalf, and block fraudulent messages before they reach the inbox.
- Stop domain spoofing email attacks targeting your employees, customers, and partners
- Maintain the trust people place on the email communications received from your organisation
- Gain complete authentication visibility across your email ecosystem
IMPLEMENT EMAIL AUTHENTICATION WITH CONFIDENCE
Implementing email authentication ensures senders are who they purport to be and brings trust back to business communications. Email Fraud Defence provides the tools and services you need to implement authentication quickly and confidently.
- Automate the identification of legitimate email being sent on your behalf
- Understand the reasons behind – and learn how to fix – each authentication failure
- Gain ongoing guidance and support from Professional Services to efficiently implement email authentication on your domains and your gateway
GAIN GREATER SECURITY AND FLEXIBILITY WHEN COMBINED WITH PROOFPOINT EMAIL PROTECTION
Email Fraud Defence enables you to quickly and safely configure Email Protection to enforce authentication on all email coming into your organisation. Take advantage of the flexibility provided by Email Protection to authorise legitimate email, even when it is failing authentication, and block fraudulent messages that are targeting your employees. Plus, combining email authentication with Email Protection’s Impostor Classifier gives you a multi-layered approach to protect against every type of BEC attack.
- Prevent wire transfer fraud and W2 scams
- Account for and authorise all of the email being sent to your employees
- Expedite authentication on the email coming into your organisation
Creating a DMARC record is the first step to protecting your customers, your brand, and your bottom line from email fraud.
The Email Fraud Survival Guide
Protect your organisation from email fraud attacks.
Support, Services & Training
We offer world-class support, services and training to maximize your investment.