Proofpoint Email Fraud Defense protects your organisation from today’s advanced email threats including business email compromise (BEC) and consumer phishing. Visibility into who is sending email across your enterprise allows you to authorize all legitimate senders and block fraudulent emails before they reach your employees, business partners and customers.
Features and Benefits
Increased BEC and consumer phishing protection
Email fraud is rife—business email compromise (BEC) is costing companies billions, and consumer phishing is at an all-time high. The majority of these email attacks are also preventable.
Leveraging the power of email authentication, Email Fraud Defense protects your organisation from all phishing attacks spoofing trusted domains.
Visibility into who is sending email across your enterprise allows you to authorise all legitimate senders and block fraudulent emails before they reach your employees, business partners and customers.
Implemented with our other defences, you can:
- Prevent CEO/CFO wire transfer attacks and W-2 scams
- Block malicious emails spoofing your domains before they reach your employees and customers
- Protect your business partners from fraudulent emails stealing your corporate identity
Email Fraud Defense solution can eliminate the devastating impact of imposter email fraud. Leveraging the power of email authentication, we enable you to detect, block, and respond to threats before they reach your employees.
Granular visibility into all email threats
Email Fraud Defense helps you make sense of email authentication data via a DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication Reporting & Conformance) reporting interface that renders authentication results for all email traffic coming into, and going out of, your organisation. We interpret that data using automated algorithms that differentiate between anomalies and issues that need attention.
With Email Fraud Defense, you can:
- Monitor all emails (inbound and outbound) from your domains and those of third parties
- Accurately distinguish between legitimate emails and fraudulent emails that fail authentication
- Understand the reasons behind each authentication failure
“Simply put, the DMARC standard works. In a blended approach to fight email fraud, DMARC represents the cornerstone of technical controls…to rebuild trust and retake the email channel for legitimate brands and consumers.”
– Edward Tucker, Head of Cyber Security, Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
Block email threats and eliminate risk
A DMARC “reject” policy is effective; it will block all emails from IPs you have not authorised to send messages from your domain. But implementing DMARC may also result in legitimate email getting blocked. Email Fraud Defense is the only email authentication solution that gets you to a full DMARC implementation faster with less risk.
With Email Fraud Defense you can:
- Get clear workflow instructions for how to fix authentication failures
- Understand the authentication posture of your third-party email senders
- Gain a comprehensive DMARC policy risk assessment throughout implementation
The Impostor in the Machine
Understand the motives and mayhem of impostors emails.
Support, Services & Training
We offer world-class support, services and training to maximise your investment.