Secure Email Relay
Email Security and Protection
Proofpoint Secure Email Relay is an advanced solution for your application email. It supports migration from your on-prem relay to the cloud. It also protects your trusted domains from being abused by vulnerable apps or compromised email service providers. And it accelerates your DMARC implementation by enabling third-party senders to send DMARC-compliant email.
When it comes to deliverability, it’s important to separate your user-based email from application email, while still achieving the same levels of protection. That’s where Proofpoint Secure Email Relay comes in.
Proofpoint Secure Email Relay Demo
See the benefits of Proofpoint Secure Email Relay.Watch the Overview
Features and Benefits
Secure your application email and accelerate DMARC implementation
Send secure application email
Protect your email recipients by only allowing approved sources to connect to your relay. And scan messages for malicious content and apply DKIM signing before sending.
- Provides single solution to secure email being sent from internal applications, multifunction printers and third-party partners
- Reduces the attack surface surrounding identity takeover by scanning application email with anti-spam and anti-virus tools
- Simplifies the authentication of application senders by DKIM-signing email that uses your domain to achieve DMARC compliance
- Protects against data leaks and secures sensitive data, such as personally identifiable information (PII) and personal health information (PHI), by applying payload encryption and data loss prevention (DLP) to application email
Better manage your third-party senders
When third-party senders are sending application email on your behalf, it puts your trusted domains at risk. But you can regain control through consolidation and centralised management.
- Secure application email from SaaS providers, such as ServiceNow, Salesforce, and Workday, that send on your behalf
- Gain visibility into application email by validating third-party senders who are sending emails using your domains
- Provide DKIM-signing to senders who use your domain to achieve DMARC compliance
- Have the power to shut off sending from any compromised third-party sender
Achieve full cloud migration for email
Moving your application email to the cloud may not be as easy as you think. You may be facing limitations with other solutions. Secure Email Relay can get you back on track.
- Eliminates the need to keep on-prem solutions in place to handle your application email
- Provides a solution to address both internal and external recipients
- Gives you true scalability in throughput without being restrictive