End users are the number one threat vector for any organization. They present the greatest risk to information security, data loss, and privacy compliance. But with the right knowledge, awareness, and tools, your users can become proactive defenders, alerting you to threats and taking action to help protect your organization. So how can you turn your users from a security liability to an asset?
Join us as our experts examine a systematic approach based on proven strategies to help you develop proactive and resilient users. In this session, we'll discuss how to:
- Assess the knowledge and awareness needs of the organization
- Leverage best-practices to implement a sustainable, engaging and effective program
- Identify high-risk users, roles, and departments
- Obtain executive buy-in and support
- Track, communicate metrics and reports to showcase results
*This session is eligible for one CPE credit with ISC(2). To claim your credit, please submit our online form here: https://go.proofpoint.com/webinars-submit-cpe-credit