Attend our first Security Awareness Forum to discuss best practice, hear about other customers and the program approaches they have made, and to learn ‘practically’ what good looks like.
We know that the challenge is often the design, internal buy-in and uptake of security programs to achieve the goal of reducing end user risk. Our intention is to begin building a forum to be able to share those experiences, to make it easier to achieve your security goals.
Join Proofpoint’s APJ Resident CISO, Yvette Lejins, and Security Awareness Specialist, Andrew Warren-Nicholls, as they discuss:
- What are the best practices around Security Awareness Training in ANZ?
- What is the bare minimum required for compliance in ANZ?
- How do you build to good year 1 program?
- Good use cases observed across different sectors
- Gold star! Aspirational programs.
- Latest functionality updates that have been added to the platform.