On Wednesday, May 6 from 9am-1:45pm PT Proofpoint is hosting a free half-day online summit of in-depth talks and interactive discussions with industry leaders. Register to learn how to protect your company from threats and protect your data and user access. All sessions will be eligible for CPE credits.
Our sessions are split into two tracks:
- Track A: Protect Against the No. 1 Threat Vector
- Track B: Protect Your Data and Access.
Here are the session highlights in each track. To read in-depth descriptions of each panel, please click here.
Track A: Protect Against the No. 1 Threat Vector
Session 1: Email Fraud—The Ins and Outs of Business Email Compromise and Email Account Compromise.
In this guest panel, security experts discuss their experiences with the changing landscapes of BEC and EAC, the use cases of their email security approach, and how success was measured. In this webinar, we'll explore:
- The full scope of the problem: where the attacks are coming from and how people are being targeted
- The challenges faced when addressing BEC and EAC and how to overcome them
- Lessons learned and how companies can better defend against BEC and EAC
Session 2: Cloudy with a Chance of Threats: Strategies to Defend Cloud Users and Data.
In this session, we explore what a people-centric visibility to cloud security looks like, and how professionals can combine threat detection, Data Loss Prevention and adaptive access controls to achieve that fine balance. In this session, we will discuss:
- How to detect, investigate and remediate account takeover
- Cloud DLP Do’s and Don’ts
- Checklist to secure third-party apps
- How to prioritize access controls with a risk-based approach
Track B: Protect Your Data and Access.
Session 1: Security in the Age of Cloud and Worker Mobility
In this session, we take a deep dive into why the new paradigm of network security is crucial and how it can provide the flexibility for your enterprise to grow. We’ll share:
- What a Zero-Trust approach is and what it isn’t
- How Zero-Trust reinforces people-centric security
- Strategies on how to move to an always-on, Zero-Trust architecture
Session 2: The $11.5 M Problem: Reducing Insider Threat Breaches & Accelerating Response
Learn how to better detect, investigate, and respond to Insider Threats. In this session, we will examine:
- Why Insider Threats cost so much—including the key cost centers
- What makes managing insider threats so complex
- How faster containment can lower costs
- The importance of taking a proactive approach to investigations
- The key roles of prevention, education, deterrence and user training