The attackers have made it clear who they’re after: Your people. According to the 2021 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report, 85% of breaches involve human error. And guess what, the main threat vector attackers are using is email. Attackers are using a range of identity deception tactics, such as domain spoofing and lookalike domains, to lure victims into making fraudulent wire transfers. And among various types of email scams, supplier invoicing fraud often accounts for the most significant financial loss due to large B2B payments. So when it comes to Email Security and protecting your business against email fraud attacks, “good enough” solutions are just ‘not good enough’.
Join us for a 30-minute session where we will discuss the impact of when the effectiveness of preventive detection and blocking email fraud attacks is compromised. In this session, we will dive deeper into:
- Why Identifying your potential exposure to email fraud attacks is critical
- How DMARC email authentication can help prevent the problem
- Why protection against Business Email Compromise (BEC) is not a quick fix
- What a trusted relationship within your supply chain should look like
- How can you protect against your greatest email security weaknesses