As the nature of work evolves, data protection is more challenging than ever. Effectively protecting against data loss and insider risk in today’s environment requires a people-centric approach to data loss prevention (DLP).
Download our guide to learn how to build a unified people centric DLP programme. Whether you are setting up your first DLP programme or need to uplevel an existing programme in the face of new risks, our step-by-step primer shows you how to set up and evolve your DLP and insider threat management effort.
- The six crucial steps to building and improving your DLP programme
- Why insider threat management is a critical part of any effective DLP programme
- How to connect the dots between sensitive content, user behaviour and external threats for full context and visibility
- Why you can't treat careless, malicious and compromised users the same way
- Key metrics and measuring success
Download your copy now.