Cybersecurity awareness training is one of the most important things you can do to secure your organisation. But starting a new programme may seem daunting. Maintaining one that keeps your users engaged, changes their behaviour and reduces your organisation’s exposure to threats might be an even bigger challenge. Our free guide tells you how to create and sustain an efficient and effective cybersecurity awareness education programme—no matter how mature your existing programme is, which vendor you use or what obstacles you face. Here are a just a few of the questions we’ll help answer:
- How do I get buy in? Who should I work with internally?
- What should I do? How often?
- How do I engage my people?
- How do I measure and share success?
- How can I build a culture of security awareness?
Download our guide to building a security awareness training programme that works.