Proofpoint Wins 14 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards For Overall Solution Effectiveness, Including Most Innovative Company
Sunnyvale, Calif.—March 12, 2019 – Proofpoint, Inc., (NASDAQ: PFPT), a leading cybersecurity and compliance company, today announced it has won 14 gold and silver accolades in the 2019 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, including gold recognitions for Most Innovative Cybersecurity Company and Best Cybersecurity Education Provider for Proofpoint Security Awareness Training.
“More than half of the Fortune 1000 rely on Proofpoint protection, and our 14 Cybersecurity Excellence Award recognitions underscore our commitment to innovation and best-in-class solutions,” said Ryan Kalember, executive vice president of Cybersecurity Strategy for Proofpoint. “Bad actors are relentlessly targeting individuals—rather than infrastructure—across email, social media, and cloud applications. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the granular visibility, advanced technology, and user training necessary to stop today’s sophisticated attacks.”
The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards recognize companies, products, and individuals that demonstrate excellence, innovation, and leadership in information security. The awards are produced by Cybersecurity Insiders in partnership with the Information Security Community on LinkedIn, tapping into the vast experience of over 400,000 cybersecurity professionals to honor the world’s best cybersecurity products, professionals, and organizations.
In total, Proofpoint was awarded nine gold awards and five silver awards across product and company categories, including:
- GOLD WINNER: Most Innovative Cybersecurity Company (between 1,000 to 4,999 employees)
- GOLD WINNER: Best Cybersecurity Education Provider (between 1,000 to 4,999 employees)
- SILVER WINNER: Best Cybersecurity Company (between 1,000 to 4,999 employees)
- GOLD WINNER: Compliance Solution (Proofpoint Information Protection, Archive, and Compliance)
- GOLD WINNER: Data Governance (Proofpoint Information Protection, Archive, and Compliance)
- GOLD WINNER: Data-centric Security (Proofpoint Information Protection)
- GOLD WINNER: eDiscovery (Proofpoint E-discovery Analytics)
- GOLD WINNER: Incident Response (Proofpoint Threat Response)
- GOLD WINNER: Information Archiving (Proofpoint Enterprise Archive)
- GOLD WINNER: Social Media Security (Proofpoint Digital Risk Protection)
- SILVER WINNER: Cloud Security (Proofpoint Cloud App Security)
- SILVER WINNER: Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) (Proofpoint Information Protection)
- SILVER WINNER: Email Security (Proofpoint Email Protection)
- SILVER WINNER: Threat Detection, Intelligence and Response (Proofpoint Threat Response)
To learn more about Proofpoint and its award-winning solutions, please visit: www.proofpoint.com.
About Proofpoint, Inc.
Proofpoint, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFPT) is a leading cybersecurity company that protects organizations’ greatest assets and biggest risks: their people. With an integrated suite of cloud-based solutions, Proofpoint helps companies around the world stop targeted threats, safeguard their data, and make their users more resilient against cyber attacks. Leading organizations of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 1000, rely on Proofpoint to mitigate their most critical security and compliance risks across email, the cloud, social media, and the web. No one protects people, the data they create, and the digital channels they use more effectively than Proofpoint. More information is available at www.proofpoint.com.
Proofpoint is a registered trademark or tradename of Proofpoint, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.