Click below to access the podcast
Wouldn’t it be great if security training were so exciting that employees started begging for the next episode? Security training should feel like watching your favorite sketch comedies.
In this episode, we interview Eddie Whittingham, Founder of The Defense Works and former police officer and lawyer, about his inspiration for humorous, interactive security training.
What we talked about:
- Finally, the end of traditional security training
- How interactive comedy affects user behaviors
- The process of creating training episodes with comedy writers
- Eddie’s goal to push the boundaries of what security training means
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- The Defense Works’ YouTube channel gives you a taste of their training
- Their blog is pretty funny, too