Maximising the Impact
How to Optimise Your Campaign for Cybersecurity Awareness Month
August 1 and 15 at 6 PM UK / 7 PM CET
Webinar Series - Part 1
Keeping Learners Engaged in October and Beyond
Our latest research in the 2023 State of the Phish Report revealed that although most organisations surveyed have security awareness programs, most struggle to make their programs effective. Considering learner engagement is essential to an effective security program, Cybersecurity Awareness Month is often used to inject new life into security education. But how can we keep the hype of Cybersecurity Awareness Month going for the month of October and beyond?
Join us for a 45-minute discussion, the first of a two-part series, and learn about:
- Revitalising approaches to Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Knowing your audience, resources, and goals
- Incorporating a threat-driven focus
- Enabling ongoing awareness efforts
Webinar Series - Part 2
Improve Learning Effectiveness: How to Leverage Multiple Proven Techniques
As the cyber threat landscape continues to evolve, organisations face the critical task of equipping their workforce with the on-going knowledge and skills to defend against cyberattacks. To successfully do this, security professionals need to embrace proven learning science principles and implement multi-modal awareness materials that will engage learners, help them retain what they have learned, and put their learnings into action.
Join us for a 45-minute discussion, the second of a two-part series, and learn:
- How to apply Learning Science Principles
- How to motivate and drive engagement with your community
- What are the benefits of combining multiple techniques?
- Real-life examples of multi-modal awareness assets that can be applied today.