Stop evolving threats with superior threat protection
Our people-centric approach to email security stops known and unknown threats before they reach the inbox. This includes phishing, BEC, and malware attacks. We continually deliver innovative technology to help you preemptively block malicious emails that target your people.Download the Solution Brief
- Stop credential phishing and impostor email with our unique impostor classifier
- Block and quarantine messages with malicious URLs or attachments
- Re-write URLs for protection on any device and any network
- Track and block clicks to malicious websites
- Easily extend protection to include isolated web browsing, email DLP, and encryption
Leverage AI and machine learning to stop email fraud
Proofpoint Advanced BEC Defence powered by NexusAI is designed to stop a wide variety of email fraud. This includes payment redirect and supplier invoicing fraud from compromised accounts. For these types of threats, you need a more sophisticated detection technique, since there’s often no malicious payload to detect.
With Advanced BEC Defence, you get a detection engine that’s powered by AI and machine learning. And it’s specifically designed to find and stop BEC attacks. It analyses multiple message attributes, such as:
- Message header data
- Sender’s IP address (x-originating IP and reputation)
- Message body for urgency and words/phrases, and more
It then determines whether that message is a BEC threat. And it detects various attacker tactics, such as reply-to pivots, use of malicious IPs, and use of impersonated supplier domains.
Advanced BEC Defence also gives you granular visibility into BEC threat details. It provides the BEC theme (e.g., supplier invoicing, gift card and payroll redirect), observations about why the message was suspicious, and message samples. These key details help your security team better understand and communicate about the attack.
Get actionable visibility into your greatest risk – your people
Modern email threats exploit human nature. They often rely on the person being targeted to activate the attack. Proofpoint provides visibility and forensics into who your very attacked people (VAPs) are, how they’re being attacked, whether they click on or report phishing, how they respond to simulated phishing, and whether they are compromised. Use these insights to apply adaptive security controls around your users to reduce the risk of a breach.
Improve operational effectiveness with automated threat response
Proofpoint takes the burden off your team and additional security systems by proactively preventing threats that target your people. We also help you efficiently respond when needed. Our advanced email security solution helps you automatically remove malicious email from users’ inboxes. We identify email threats for you, even after delivery, and users report malicious messages for automated remediation through your abuse mailbox.Watch the Demo
Transform your users from risky to ready
We arm your users to protect themselves and report potential attacks with our security awareness training solution. It uses real-world examples of attacks and Proofpoint threat intelligence to make training relevant to today’s threat landscape. Plus, we automate the remediation of user-reported messages.Watch the Webinar
- Simulate phishing with thousands of templates using actual threats
- Leverage more relevant training content driven by Proofpoint’s threat intelligence
- Train users to identify and report email threats with a simple email add-in
- Automatically remove malicious emails across your organisation based on end-user reporting
- Establish a security awareness baseline and track progress over time