tools to protect against the latest threats." – Domtar
Proofpoint User Group Meetings
- A networking and learning event that brings together local Proofpoint users and senior Proofpoint technical engineers, threat researchers, and product experts
- Proofpoint User Groups feature actionable real-world knowledge and product expertise to help you optimize your investment in Proofpoint technologies
- Proofpoint User Group meetings are recognized by (ISC)2 for CPE credits
Who Should Attend
Proofpoint customers who are responsible for:
- Protecting sensitive data
- Regulatory compliance
- Addressing evolving threats
- Improving/automating security operations
- Addressing cloud-related security issues
- Improving the ability to analyze security data and detect attacks in real time
All attendees will receive a free T-shirt
Attend to earn (ISC)2 CPE credits
Don't see a meeting in your city? Request one here.
Looking for opportunities to get more involved with Proofpoint User Groups? Our meetings rely on volunteer efforts to expand and improve. This is a great way for you to get further engaged by contributing your time and talents, while developing personally and professionally, and making a meaningful impact.
Join forces with the Proofpoint team to bring together local Proofpoint users and facilitate regional User Group meetings. Leaders will assist in finding speakers, sharing best practices with the group, and helping to create awareness around the Proofpoint User Group and its activities.
Hosting a Proofpoint User Group Meeting provides an opportunity to network with peers, elevate your company, and influence the agenda to focus on topics relevant to you. As a meeting host, you will secure meeting space at your company’s facilities, and Proofpoint will cover all food and beverage costs.
Presenting at a Proofpoint User Group meeting is a great way to share your expertise and expand your professional network and personal brand awareness.
Participating as a panelist at a Proofpoint User Group meeting will give you the opportunity to be a part of an interactive discussion led by a moderator. The atmosphere is relaxed and educational, and the crowd is always supportive.
Thank you for your submission.