Learning has evolved. So has security
Open networks, email, cloud apps—these are the tools of modern education. Faculty, researchers, industry partners and students now generate, exchange and access a wealth of sensitive information through these channels on a daily basis. Educational institutions struggle to address the speed, volume and complexity of today’s evolving cyber threats, while also being under intense pressure to protect privacy under FERPA, HIPAA and other rules.
People-centric security for higher education with Proofpoint
Stop threats before they reach students and staff
Protect against ransomware, general phishing, credential-phishing attacks, email and other forms of digital fraud.
- Combat email and cloud threats.
- Secure Microsoft 365 and other cloud applications.
- Stop fraudulent and compromised accounts from exploiting your people.
Training: An education in threats
Whether your people are targeted through email, the web, social media or cloud apps train them how to spot cyber threats.
- Assess end user risk with simulated attacks and knowledge assessments.
- Train your employees to identify, resist and report attacks.
- Gain real-time insight on who is being attacked, how, and ways to prevent it.
Defend your data
Our flexible platform stops data loss from email, cloud apps, and on-premises file repositories—without the complexity and cost of legacy tools.
- Transparently encrypt and quarantine your data.
- Take a zero-trust approach to remote access for your people.
- Easily manage sensitive content sent through email.
Proof from Our Customers
Subscribe to the Proofpoint Blog