Adopt a multi-layered, holistic and people-centric strategy to prevent loss from ransomware
Free research and resources to stop ransomware, reduce risk and protect users
No entry: Secure the gateway and protect email
Email Protection provides multiple layers of security to detect and block ransomware and malware downloaders.
- Gain control with advanced email filtering and raise user awareness with email warning tags.
- Protect against compromised accounts with internal email defense.
- Provides advanced machine learning and AI-based detection to detect and stop malware, malicious code and evasion detection in emails.
Get insight: Understand who is being attacked and how
Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) reveals which employees are most attacked and empowers you to protect them from advanced URL, attachment and cloud-based email threats.
- Identify your Very Attacked People™ (VAPs) so you can implement risk mitigation controls.
- Get visibility into the different ransomware threats targeting your organization and how they compare to others so that you can adjust your defense strategy.
- Fight email threats like malware and credential phishing by identifying and sandboxing suspicious URLs and attachments.
Security Awareness Training
Change user behavior: Help your people identify ransomware threats and protect your organization
Ransomware Prevention requires that you train your people. After all, your users are your last line of defense. Proofpoint security awareness training educates your users to spot potential threats and ransomware attacks.
- Run targeted programs that educate your most vulnerable and attacked users.
- Leverage threat intelligence to guide education and guard against targeted and emerging threats.
- Turn end users into active defenders that report potential attacks and reduce your organization’s attack surface.
Inbox cleanup: Automating the investigation and remediation of user-reported and malicious email
Proofpoint Threat Response Auto-Pull (TRAP) saves your security team time and accelerates investigation and triage.
- Quarantine malicious, time-delayed messages post-delivery.
- Follow and retract messages that get forwarded.
- Reinforce good behavior by closing the loop and notifying users of user-reported messages that were indeed malicious.
Secure browsing: Prevent sophisticated web threats with Proofpoint Web Security
Protect your users’ web activity from downloaded zero-day malware, ransomware and data loss from wherever they connect.
- Block malicious and non-compliant websites, powered by intelligence from Proofpoint Nexus Threat Graph.
- Isolate web traffic to unknown or suspicious sites with integrated Browser Isolation.
- Get unified, real-time data loss prevention from personal webmail and unapproved SaaS apps.
Safe browsing: Provide complete browser security for risky or unknown URLs
Browser Isolation allows your users to browse the web and personal webmail while preventing malicious content from impacting your corporate devices.
- Isolate browsing activity to dangerous or suspicious sites to prevent downloading ransomware and credential theft.
- Protect Very Attacked People (VAPs) from clicking malicious URLs.
- Send traffic to the riskiest URLs into isolated browsing sessions with risk-based isolation controls.
Cloud App Security Broker
No compromises: Prevent lateral movement and stop account takeover with Cloud App Security Broker
Correlate suspicious logins with associated post-access activity to prevent lateral movement or risk to your data from compromised accounts.
- Protect your users and cloud apps against account takeover, malicious files, malicious data exfiltration and oversharing of sensitive information.
- Enable risk-aware access to sensitive data and protect sensitive content from leakage and exfiltration by users.
- Build policies tailored to your organization, prioritize alerts and keep a close eye on your at-risk users.
Fight ransomware and more with Proofpoint
Subscribe to the Proofpoint Blog