Powered by Intelligence
The financial services industry is under attack
Securing the modern financial services system
Digitization in the financial services and insurance industries means convenience for institutions and customers alike. Unfortunately, digitization opens up new avenues of attack for cyber criminals. Now, people, not technologies, are the most frequent attack vector. And companies worldwide are paying the price.
People-centric security for financial services with Proofpoint
Prevent threats before they cost you
Protect against ransomware, general phishing, credential-phishing attacks, email and other forms of digital fraud.
- Combat email and cloud threats.
- Secure Microsoft 365 and other cloud applications.
- Prevent fraudulent and compromised accounts from exploiting your people.
- Stop ransomware at the point of entry: email.
Protect profits with proper training
Your people are targeted through email, the web, social media and cloud apps. An education on how to spot and prevent threats is essential.
- Assess end-user risk with simulated attacks and knowledge assessments.
- Train your employees to identify, resist and report attacks.
- Gain real-time insight on who is being attacked, how, and ways to prevent it.
Financial records and customer data: loss prevention is critical
Data loss is catastrophic for maintaining trust. Our platform spans email, cloud apps and on-premises file repositories. All with reduced complexity and cost.
- Take a zero-trust approach to remote access for your people.
- Secure critical financial, trade, client and intellectual property information.
- Identify, investigate and respond to data exfiltration and data loss caused by insider threats.
Capture and monitor data effortlessly to ensure compliance
Stay compliant with federal, state, industry and international financial services and insurance regulations for storage, supervision and retrieval.
Proof from Our Customers
Subscribe to the Proofpoint Blog