Office 365 Resources
Complete advanced threat protection and guaranteed email availability for your Office 365 deployment
Choose from a wide range of informative on-demand webinars, including "Shielding O365 from Advanced Threats"
Osterman Research paper for decision makers moving to Office 365 outlining the best plan to protect your business from advanced threats
Our Office 365 experts can help navigate the variety of solutions available for security, compliance and ediscovery
Put your security to the test with our cyber security assessment and avoid costly breaches
Is Microsoft Office 365 Secure?
The world is moving to Office 365. Don’t leave security, compliance and control up in the air. Many organizations already use or are migrating to Office 365.
This infographic provides a detailed look at the top security, encryption, and archiving challenges when moving to the cloud.
SOLUTIONS OVERVIEWMicrosoft Office 365 and Proofpoint Data Sheet
Securing Your Investment in Cloud CollaborationAccelerating Office 365 Adoption White Paper
If your organization is like most, migrating to Microsoft Office 365 is on your 12- or 24-month roadmap. Outside of questions around core functionality, the most common inquiries about the service are around data protection and service availability, including topics such as access control, data at rest encryption, disaster recovery and compliance readiness to name a few. Proofpoint provides complete protection for Office 365 Deployments
- Advanced threats protection with URL Defense Service and Attachment Defense Service
- Around-the-clock availability of mission critical email with Enterprise Continuity
- Complete control and visibility into message flow
Extend Office 365 for Advanced Threat Protection and Email ContinuityCXO's Guide to Security & Archiving Challenges White Paper
Proofpoint provides complete protection for your Office 365 deployment:
- Provides complete protection against advanced threats with URL
- Defense Service and Attachment Defense Service
- Ensures around-the-clock availability of mission critical email with Enterprise Continuity
- Ensures complete control and visibility into message flow
Migrating to Office 365Best Practices for Migrating to Office 365 White Paper
Migrating to Office 365 is no small decision. There are many factors to be considered and options to be weighed. As a prospective customer of Office 365, exhaustive due diligence in three key areas is required, including:
- Data center security & compliance: physical, logical and data security precautions taken by Microsoft
- Secure and compliant data flow: protection against advanced threats and targeted attacks—both of which are primary sources of data loss and breach
- Email service availability: an insurance policy against outages that ensures around-the-clock access to business critical email
Customer Story: H-E-B Grocery Store
H-E-B, a large super market chain, choose Proofpoint to enhance their security and compliance capabilities on Office 365 after evaluating email security solutions that overlaid seamlessly on top of Office 365. The organization wanted to eliminate false positive message classification which led to the loss of legitimate email, prevent unwanted spam and bulk email, reduce the impact to their own IT support in ticket volumes, and improve email security in the cloud to protect against advanced threats.
Office 365 Webinars
SHIELDING OFFICE 365 FROM ADVANCED THREATS An in-depth look at the security capabilities of Office 365 EOP, including the gaps with EOP and best practices to build a modern security posture. Watch Now
BREACH MITIGATION: HARDENING OFFICE 365 AGAINST DATA LOSS Proofpoint and Forrester Research discuss how organizations can embrace Office 365 while ensuring their data remains. Watch Now