Compliance and Archiving
Like many other companies, it’s likely that your e-discovery requests are on the rise. So it’s important that you improve your litigation readiness. With Proofpoint Discover (formerly E-Discovery Analytics), you can. Using its innovative e-discovery tools, you can gain insights and meet your e-discovery obligations. What’s more, you can do it quickly, cost-effectively and defensibly.
Features and Benefits
Empower Legal Teams
Self-service control over e-discovery for legal teams can mean big savings in terms of time, cost and risk. When the clock is ticking, your legal team need results quickly for e-discovery requests. With more work shifting to in-house counsel, your legal team needs uncompromised accuracy, rapid decision making and defensibility. With Proofpoint Discover, you can:
- Search millions of emails and messages in seconds, not hours or days, allowing fast early case insight.
- Improve defensibility with single, centralized repository across all content types.
- Securely export or share even the largest export result sets with outside counsel at no additional cost.
Streamline Review and Reduce Third-Party Costs
Reviewing information is the most expensive part of the e-discovery process. It’s no surprise that organizations are getting smart about reducing review costs. And they’re doing this through automation and advanced features like machine learning. With Proofpoint Discover, you can:
- Cull and review data quickly and easily for responsiveness.
- Refine data sets and minimize export to third-party reviewers.
- Use machine learning across documents to cut manual legal review time, even in smaller cases.
Organize E-Discovery Elements into Cases and Improve Insight
Greater insight into your data means less risk. Proofpoint offers rich e-discovery data analytics tools, dashboards, conversation threading, and visualization features. This gives you greater context and insight to reduce compliance risk. It also means you can simplify and optimize e-discovery and improve insight as your data volumes grow. And you’re always armed with the decision-making power you need to perform early case assessments quickly and accurately. With Proofpoint Discover, you can:
- Organize e-discovery elements into cases to better track responses to e-discovery requests.
- Search within searches to refine results and help expedite early case assessment.
- Improve e-discovery response time.
- See communication as it happened using conversation threading.
- Understand key custodians and patterns worth investigating with features like interaction analysis.
- Define search criteria with greater precision using topic clustering and timeline graphing.
- Understand the impact of query terms to improve accuracy in providing search results.