What you need to do to protect against ransomware
More than 200,000 systems hit. 150 countries and counting. Ransom demands in 28 languages. Disruption across a wide swath of industries and markets.
By any measure, the WannaCry ransomware strain has already become one of the largest cybersecurity attacks in history. And it’s still going strong with new variants emerging every day. Fortunately, you can protect yourself against WannaCry, Petya, and other ransomware strains.
Read our guide to learn:
- Why ransomware is surging
- What to do before, during, and after a ransomware attack
- Why you shouldn't pay ransoms—and why you may have to
- What free decryption tools can't protect you
- How to stop ransomware at the gates
Download our Ransomware Survival Guide now.