Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University (GCU), founded in 1949, enrolls 19,000 students on campus and another 71,000 online. This makes it the largest Christian university in the U.S.
This Phoenix-based private school maintains faith as its cornerstone. For its leaders, that means imparting not just an academic curriculum but also the values and principles that students need for success—as much in life as in the workplace.
- Protect against a barrage of phishing emails
- Prevent attackers from seeking to steal credentials, deliver ransomware and other malicious payloads
- Keep sensitive data protected without hindering users’ productivity
- Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection
- Proofpoint Email Fraud Defense
- Proofpoint Threat Response
- Proofpoint Threat Response Auto Pull
- Proofpoint Data Loss Prevention
- Proofpoint TAP Isolation Personal Browsing Defense (now Browser Isolation)
- Stopped email-based malware and malicious URLs
- Secured employees’ personal email and internet browsing with browser isolation
- Unified visibility to help reveal who’s attacking and how to stop them