Proofpoint is a proud platinum plus sponsor at Black Hat USA 2019. We are heading to Las Vegas to showcase how our unique people-centric approach to cybersecurity keeps global enterprises safe from attacks.
Today’s advanced threats target people, not just technology. The goal of these attacks is to take advantage of a moment of weakness to compromise your business. Our experts can help you know who is being targeted, how, and what to do about it.
Visit us at booth #830 to learn more about:
- Your Very Attacked People (VAPs) and how to protect them
- Our award-winning suite of solutions, including hands-on demos of:
- Email Security: Proofpoint Email Protection, Targeted Attack Protection (TAP), and Threat Response
- Isolation: Proofpoint Web and Email Isolation
- Cloud Security: Proofpoint CASB and Cloud Account Defense
- Security Awareness: Proofpoint Security Awareness Training
- Zero Trust Network Access: Meta Networks
- Digital Risk Protection: Proofpoint Social Patrol
- Our recent announcements, including:
- The launch of Proofpoint Email Isolation and Proofpoint Browser Isolation, designed to protect your VAPs with adaptive controls and protect your users when they use personal webmail, internet websites and cloud web applications.
- The acquisition of Meta Networks, an innovator in zero trust network access with its Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) solution, to provide secure access for your contractors and other high-risk people.
RSVP to our After Party co-hosted with Optiv – Wednesday, August 7, 8:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. at House of Blues, Mandalay Bay
Attend our live and online speaking sessions where our incredible presenters will share their insights, strategies and know-how:
- How to Build a People-Centric Cybersecurity Strategy
Thursday, August 8, 8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m. (online via BrightTalk)
- Securing the Multi-Cloud in the Age of Threats
Thursday, August 8, 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (online via BrightTalk)
- The Human Target and Threat Actor Psychology
Thursday, August 8, 11:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m. (Oceanside G)
- Detecting Active Indicators of Compromise with Emerging Threats and OPNSense
Thursday, August 8, 2:30 p.m.-3:20 p.m. (Business Hall Theater A)
Schedule a private meeting with one of our experts.
We’ll discuss your requirements and match you with the right solutions to keep your people—and your enterprise—safe from attacks.