Organizations need better tools to get a better insight into their information. Meet your e-discovery obligations quickly, cost-effectively, and defensibly. In addition to the e-discovery and legal functionality that Enterprise Archive provides, Proofpoint e-discovery analytics provides advanced e-discovery machine learning and analytics capabilities provides greater insight for litigation readiness strategy, expedites early case assessments, empowers legal teams, and helps achieve proactive litigation readiness. That means more control with less cost and risk.
Benefits and Features
Empower Legal Teams
Self-service control over e-discovery for legal teams can mean big savings in terms of time, cost and risk. When the clock is ticking, legal teams need results quickly for e-discovery requests. With more work shifting to in-house counsel, uncompromised accuracy, rapid decision making and defensibility. With Proofpoint’s E-discovery Analytics Software, legal teams can:
- Search millions of messages in seconds not hours allowing fast early case insight
- Improve defensibility with single, centralized repository across all content types.
- Even the largest export result sets can be securely exported or shared with outside or counsel at no additional cost.
Streamline Review and Reduce Third Party Costs
Reviewing information is the most expensive part of the e-discovery process. It’s no surprise that organizations are getting smart about reducing review costs by using more in-house tools featuring functionality such as Predictive Coding. With Proofpoint’s e-discovery analytics Software you can:
- Cull and review data quickly and easily for responsiveness
- Refine data sets and minimize export to third-party reviewers
- Use Technology Assisted Review (TAR) across documents to cut manual legal review time even in smaller cases
Expedite Early Case Assessments and Improve Insight
No doubt, greater insight into your data means less risk. Proofpoint provides rich analytics, dashboards, and visualization features to provide greater context and insight to reduce risk. This means you can simplify and optimize e-discovery even as your data volumes grow. And you’re always armed with decision making power you need to perform early case assessments quickly and accurately. With Proofpoint’s e-discovery analytics software you can:
- Improve e-discovery response time
- See communication as it happened using conversation threading
- Understand key custodians and patterns worth investigating with features like interaction analysis
- Define search criteria with greater precision using topic clustering and timeline graphing