SUNNYVALE, Calif. – May 23, 2013 – Proofpoint, Inc., (NASDAQ:PFPT), a leading security-as-a-service provider, announced today new enhancements to the Proofpoint Advantage Partner Program and the Proofpoint Referral Partner Program. The Proofpoint Advantage Partner Program and the Proofpoint Referral Partner Program focus on the specific needs of channel partners in the information archiving and governance space.
Having recently been recognized as a leader in the December 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving, Proofpoint is aggressively pursuing channel partners to help serve the growing demand for highly secure, archiving-as-a-service. According to the 2013 Osterman report which focused on content archiving trends through 2015, cloud-based solutions for content archiving are expected to become the prevailing choice over the next few years.
"Proofpoint's partner programs meet our business needs and enables us to provide our clients with a product that meets their market needs today and is future-proof for their evolving needs of tomorrow," said Dan Langille, Director of Business Development, Bishop Technologies. "Proofpoint's unparalleled commitment to our success and their recognized status as an industry leader are definitely a winning combination for us and for our clients."
The Proofpoint Advantage Partner Program is designed to help channel partners successfully and profitably sell and support all of Proofpoint's email security and compliance solutions. The Proofpoint Referral Partner Program provides a simple and profitable partnership for Microsoft partners who want to grow their business and profits without losing focus on their core competencies or changing their business model.
With these changes, the Proofpoint Advantage Partner Program and Proofpoint Referral Partner Program will target three additional types of partners:
- Archiving solution resellers
- Microsoft Office 365 partners who may be a source of referrals, such as Slalom Consulting, Planet Technologies, New Signature, and Perficient
- eDiscovery providers such as Catalyst and Zapproved, creator of Legal Hold Pro.
"Cloud-based enterprise information archiving has become the solution of choice, and we believe Proofpoint’s combination of superior technology plus attractive pricing and margins will make this program extremely appealing to a wide variety of channel partners," said Tom Barsi, executive vice president of Business Development, Proofpoint.
Proofpoint's Enterprise Archive solution offers a number of unique features attractive to customers and channel partners. These include:
- Parallel search capabilities that are faster than competing solutions, literally delivering results in seconds
- DoubleBlind Key Architecture™ that allows customers to hold their keys, protecting them against data breaches and legal discovery challenges
- Proofpoint’s Content Collection module, which extends legal hold capabilities by providing automatic collection of files and documents across the organization
- A feature set that meets the needs of all stakeholders within the enterprise: legal discovery teams, compliance teams, end users and IT (including mobile device access)
- Straightforward flat-fee pricing for unlimited storage for qualifying companies
About Proofpoint, Inc.
Proofpoint Inc. (NASDAQ:PFPT) is a leading security-as-a-service provider that focuses on cloud-based solutions for threat protection, compliance, archiving & governance and secure communications. Organizations around the world depend on Proofpoint’s expertise, patented technologies and on-demand delivery system to protect against phishing, malware and spam, safeguard privacy, encrypt sensitive information, and archive and govern messages and critical enterprise information. For more information, please go to www.proofpoint.com/partners.
Proofpoint and Proofpoint Enterprise Archive are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Proofpoint, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.