Does your security awareness program reflect an understanding of real-world cyber threats and attack methods? Without it, even the most well-intentioned training will struggle to reduce the risks of successful attacks. To avoid this common pitfall, global consulting and research firm Frost & Sullivan recommends a more strategic, people-centric approach. Security training should be a high priority and fully integrated into your overall security strategy. Learn what to look for in a security awareness training vendor— and why Proofpoint should be at the top of your list.
Download Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Research to learn:
- Why you need a solution that combines assessments, training, and automated response
- The critical role of real-world threat intelligence in training and phishing simulation
- Why security awareness training shouldn’t operate in a silo
- What essential features to look for in a security awareness training solution
- How Proofpoint delivers a well-rounded, multinational solution with high ROI
Download the report now to learn more.