In the digital era, Microsoft 365 is an essential tool for getting work done. Unfortunately, its popularity has made it a prime target for cyber criminals. Every year, people-centric Microsoft 365 attacks cost organizations millions of dollars and cause frustration for security teams and users alike. This e-book explores five types of people-centric attacks that give cyber criminals a foot in the door—and are difficult to detect with Microsoft 365 capabilities alone. You’ll learn:
- Why business email compromise (BEC) is so hard to detect
- How telephone-oriented attacks work
- What trusted cloud services are being used to host malicious files
- How attackers are bypassing multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Why Microsoft’s native security can’t detect compromised suppliers
Download your copy now.