It’s easy to see why insider threat management (ITM) platforms are one of the fastest-growing categories of cybersecurity. Insider threats are a complex problem that most cybersecurity tools just weren’t designed to address.
In eBook, Step 4, we will explore what makes an effective ITM software platform and explain how it can complement other security technologies to protect against insider threats.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- What is people-centric user risk analysis
- Why visibility and context matters
- How to use policy-based rules and analytics to further threat detection and response
- How to leverage real-world threat scenarios to identify insider threats
- Why accelerating incident response is so important