We teamed up with Mia Dand, CEO of Lighthouse3.com, to create a new Digital Risk Leadership podcast for busy digital leaders to stay on top of the latest risks to digital & social brands and to get expert tips, best practices from other great digital leaders.
With the explosion of digital and social media usage over the past years, brands have been made increasingly vulnerable to digital and social media risks through fake accounts, phishing, and fraud via social engineering. Protecting social brands and managing digital risk is a top priority for digital leaders.
In this episode of the Digital Risk Leadership Podcast we invited Brian Solis, principal analyst at Altimeter group, thought leader, speaker, author and Dion Lisle, Vice President - FinTech at Capgemini to talk about the next generation of digital risks.
Brian and Dion share their insights on key digital risks impacting global businesses today.
- What is the dark side of advancing technologies and key digital threats in the 21st century?
- What are the key threats impacting the financial industry?
- What role does changing customer behaviors play in these increased risks?
- How are legacy companies evolving their workplaces to meet these changing behaviors?
- What role does technology play in keeping us safe from these threats?
- How can businesses create a great user experience while also keeping their customers safe?
Other Podcasts In Series: