Click below to access the podcast
Just 61% of survey respondents knew what the definition of phishing was — and that was from a multiple choice list.
This response is a huge indication of the language gap between InfoSec and users, which speaks to the urgent need for security awareness training.
In this episode, we interview Gretel Egan, Security Awareness and Training Strategist at Proofpoint about the extent of vulnerabilities.
What we talked about:
- What effective security awareness training looks like
- The 2020 State of the Phish Report’s robust data
- How employees are putting their organizations at risk
- Pain points for companies (55% had a successful attack)
Check out this resource mentioned during the podcast:
- The 2020 State of the Phish Report