Click below to access the podcast
Security is like having a foolproof safe. Privacy is like telling everyone the combination. When it comes to the complex security and privacy landscape, where do you even start with awareness training?
In this episode of the #TacklingUserBehavior series, we interview Daniel Solove, Founder of TeachPrivacy and John Marshall Harlan Research Professor of Law at the George Washington University Law School.
What we talked about:
- The overlap between privacy and security
- The “hub and spokes” approach to training employees in security
- The qualities of effective privacy training
- Enforcement in the age of COVID-19
Check out this resource we mentioned during the podcast:
- Daniel has a Privacy + Security blog
- Register for our August 18th webinar, Privacy and Security: Two Challenges, One Solution