Click below to access the solution brief
Email fraud comprises two main threats:
- Business email compromise (BEC), in which attackers pretend to be you
- Email account compromise (EAC), in which attackers essentially become you
BEC and EAC are complex, multi-faceted problems. Attackers use a wide variety of tactics and channels to conduct these types of attacks. They target your employees’ corporate and personal email, cloud apps and even your supply chain.
- Detect and stop BEC/EAC attacks by addressing all attack tactics.
- Accelerate threat response and save time by automating detection and remediation.
- Reduce exposure by educating end users to identify deception tactics.
- Improve security and operational effectiveness with an integrated, end-to-end solution.
- Get visibility into the human attack surface, so you can deploy adaptive controls such as isolation and security awareness training.
Download the Solution Brief to learn more.