Welcome to the Proofpoint Cybersecurity eSummit. This is the third session of a three-session event. We invite you to watch the recordings of our other webinars in the attachments and links tab.
Business email compromise (BEC) often starts with an email in which attackers pretend to be someone the victim trusts. The message makes a seemingly legitimate business request that usually involves wire transfer or financial payment. Common BEC tactics include domain spoofing, display name spoofing and lookalike domains. None of these emails carries malicious payload, and they are narrowly targeted at few people within an organization. Therefore, it is hard to detect these new forms of email threat.
Join this live demo to learn more about how Proofpoint:
- Identifies common BEC attack tactics
- Detects and blocks impostor emails
- Provides actionable visibility and threat insights
- Protects your brand and prevents fraudulent use of your domain
- Trains your end users into your last line of defense
Fill out the form to watch the webinar replay.