Banks and credit unions are reevaluating their IT costs, agility, and security postures. This puts the cloud conversation front and center. One of the easiest ways banks have adopted cloud is by leveraging third-party SaaS applications, such as Microsoft O365 (Office 365). These solutions offer productivity. But at the same time, they present new channels of exploitation. This greatly increases the scope of potential threats.
Join Proofpoint experts for the first of a two-part webisode series. We’ll help your bank understand the opportunities and challenges of O365 migrations and improve security for existing environments.
In this first webisode, you’ll learn how you can securely and reliably move your email environment to the cloud. We’ll also cover:
- Steps to consider before, during and after the migration
- Design discussions around mail routing and user synchronization options
- Pitfalls to avoid when moving to the cloud
- End-user experience considerations
- Opportunities to simplify your mail architecture
Fill out the form to watch the webinar replay.