Insider Threats Are On the Rise:
A Live Discussion with the Ponemon Institute
Tues, Feb 1st, 2022 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET | Zoom
Insider threats continue to be a significant — yet frequently overlooked — cybersecurity threat within organizations. In fact, in the past two years, insider threat incidents increased by 44%, and the annual cost of those threats increased from $11.45 million to $15.38 million.1
Insider threat risks are clearly an area that organizations cannot afford to ignore. So how can you enhance your cybersecurity measures to protect both users and the organization as a whole?
Join Dr. Larry Ponemon of the Ponemon Institute and Brian Reed of Proofpoint in this 30-minute live webinar to review the results of the new 2022 Cost of Insider Threats Global Report and get insights into what the data means for your organization.
You will learn:
- How to recognize the three insider threat profiles, and why they’re trending up
- The impact of the increase in the number of days required to contain an insider threat incident
- Which industries are being targeted the most (and why)
- How organizations can potentially save millions by implementing a dedicated, people-centric Insider Threat Management program
1. 2022 Ponemon Cost of Insider Threats Global report