The Latest Digital Security Threats and Trends
Bad actors do not just target employee inboxes - they also target the brand itself, key employees and customers on digital channels. Social media, web domains and the deep and dark web pose areas of risk where companies are not directly in control of their communication security. Despite their value, these properties are often left unsecured against fraudulent activity. Since these are emerging digital threats, digital risks can be blind spots of focus for security teams.
Join this webinar to learn about digital threats and trends in digital risk including:
- Executive impersonations targeting your people on LinkedIn
- Social media protection on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Credential threats on the dark web
- Physical threats to key locations
- Counterfeit domains in the retail space
- Visibility into the digital threat landscape
- How to protect against these threats
Fill out the form to watch the webinar replay now.