Building a Business Case for Security Awareness and Training Programs
There can be obstacles to implementing security education programs, and often one of them is justifying the investment. Unfortunately, for some time many companies have believed that once a year cyber security awareness month events satisfy their security training program needs. While there are soft costs to programs that happen once a year; more time and money is needed to support a continuous security awareness and training program that changes end user behavior. Changing employee behavior also requires more stakeholder approval within the organization.
Join us for a webinar on practical approaches to building a business case for a security awareness training program in your organization.
David Kennedy, IANS Faculty Member, President and CEO of TrustedSec
In this webinar we'll discuss:
- Why security awareness and training?
- Overview of a social engineering case study
- The risk associated with targeted attacks
- Assessing your vulnerability
- Defining objectives you can measure
- The importance of education
- Tips for communicating your program
- Continuous improvement and best practices
To register today, visit the webinar listing.
Subscribe to the Proofpoint Blog